Sunday, April 6, 2014

I rented an apartment tonight

Day 1172 - I signed a contract on an apartment this evening and I already scheduled the move to this coming Wednesday. I feel very lucky about it. I got a surprised notice last Thursday that they want me to move my stuff by the 10th. I didn't have much time and no apartment in sight and time was running out. But the energies and forces of the plant were with me all the way. In a matter of 3 days I found a place and signed the contract and the moving company had a window just in time for my move. Such a streak of good luck is no accident, it is a plan, made for me in higher places because I trusted them; because good things happen to good people; because I have no malice in my heart and I only wish good things for everyone. I know had to align for me to find this apartment under the circumstances. Miracles had to happen; nothing of it was my doing. I just had to be there and be present so to grab it when the moment came. I refused to panic and trusted a solution will present itself; and it did.
 
I am thankful I signed a contract tonight. I am thankful for all the miracles that led me to this moment. I am thankful for all the help I got from above.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finding an apartment in such short notice sounds like mission impossible, but you managed to find the perfect one for you. I'm glad to know that things went well for you. It seems like the universe is on your side. I guess, we sometimes just have to trust that things will go our way, if we strive for them patiently. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your new apartment. All the best! :)

Juana Adams @ Manage My Property