Saturday, April 5, 2014

Our website is up and running

Day 1171 - I started updating our website today. It feels so good to be able to do that. Instead of sending corrections back and forth to our developers I decided to jump into the cold water and start swimming. And after the first day of work I think I did the right things. I make a change look how it looks and decide how to go about it. I sure can't do all that with them. And so it will take a while but I started the process and it is good enough to start publishing it. Of course it also means I worked this weekend but it is on something exciting as you can see by the fact that it suddenly done on me that it's 1 am. I am so happy our website is up after very long and frustrating process. From now I have only me to blame for how it looks or how current and updated it is. So now I am going to say goodnight, happy as a lark. you can check it up at  http://www.mysticstore.co.il
 
I am thankful I finally had the time to start working on our website. I am thankful for every little change I made, as slow as I am at the moment. I am thankful that it is in our hands and the long delay is over.

No comments: