Thursday, April 17, 2014

Me time

Day 1183 - nothing special happened today and I am thankful for that as well. With all the hard work of the past few weeks I almost forgot how it feels to relax. And it's not that my house is empty of boxes, on the contrary, it is as full as it was yesterday; and its not that the garden is clean of rubbish and weeds, it still is, just as it was yesterday. But I am very tired and really don't feel like unpacking. So all will have to wait for the weekend. And tonight I am just kicking back and relaxing. What a novel idea it is. But I think it should be part of the deal, finding time for myself, to relax or read a book or go to sleep in a normal time...  And this is precisely what I am doing now. So nothing special happened today but I am closing it with a wonderful act of kindness toward myself. I know I deserve that.
 
I am thankful for an uneventful day. I am thankful for a very relaxed end if the day. I am thankful the weekend is almost here and I'll have time to take care of my house.

No comments: