Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday at the mall

Day 1170 - I worked at the mall today and had our best day there. It's less than two weeks before Passover and people are getting busy shopping for presents and our stuff is right up their ally. We have unique and very beautiful presents for the holiday. This is all new to me and its so much fun!! I need the excitement, the unknown. I love the fact that each day is different, that I meet new people all the time. I love the free spirit feel of this kind of business. When I left home and planned to travel I thought of supporting myself exactly this way - selling my merchandise in bazaars or in street fairs. Maybe one day I'll actually do that. In the mean time I can still enjoy the little bits I get weekly and dream about expanding the line. In the mean time I can enjoy the fact that it brought a nice profit today.

I am thankful for the opportunity I get to work for myself, and in such a satisfying way. I am thankful for skills I develop for connection I make, for advertising our store in the most profitable way. I am thankful for a wonderful day. I am so very thankful it's Friday so I can go to sleep early after a very, very long and tiring week.

No comments: