Monday, April 14, 2014

Precious time

Day 1180 - celebrating Passover with my parents, my daughter and my sister and her family. I enjoyed it much but realizing how much things changed in the past few months. My dad is getting older much faster since the injury and my mom is getting tired very fast too. Who knows how much time we still have together, how many holidays we can still celebrate as a family. Time is running out, I got a very clear picture of that tonight. All was good and even the boring parts of the Seder were fun. And it made me so happy to see my patents back home and my dad gaining some weight. It's just the nagging thought of the precious time of how little is left we're at the back of my mind all this evening.
 
I am thankful I was able to be here tonight and celebrate it with my family. I am thankful for the opportunity to celebrate one more time with my loved ones. I am thankful for reasons to celebrate, for precious moments. I am thankful for this very special night.

No comments: