Thursday, December 4, 2014

An unexpected call

Day 1414 - we got a call today asking for one of our services, a fun evening for a group involving tarot cards, as a birthday party for someone. We keep advertising it but this is the first time we actually get an inquiry about it. Not sure yet if it will happen but we are getting ready as if it will. My partner is the one who is doing it of course, but we offered them as a bonus a short numerology analysis and I was working on it this evening. One day it will come to me with almost no effort but right now it's still new and an uncharted territory as far as my experience is concerned. So I took my time to do it right and I was thanking these people for giving me the opportunity to practice. So I am thankful for an unexpected call and hopefully some business that will follow it. And I'm thankful for this opportunity to sharpen my tools and get some practice in numerological consulting. I am also thankful for a long call this morning with my son who is slowly getting all his ducks in a row, almost ready to make the move.

No comments: