Saturday, December 27, 2014

Movie night

Day 1436 - Friday is a short day here and by 4:30pm I'm always home. I decided that I am tired of another friday evening of doing nothing and searched for good movies in our area. My partner did not want to come, but I was not ready to stay home and just went by myself. I saw a wonderful movie "You're not you" dealing with the very loaded subject if a young woman inflicted with ALS and how she and her surrounding are dealing with her growing weakness and handicapped as well as with her eminent death. A very good movie, depressing and sad, but very good. You come out if it with a strong message of love and caring about another human being. I was so happy I went to see a movie tonight and did not just stayed home again; I am thankful for this movie.

No comments: