Friday, December 12, 2014

The power of the subconscious mind

Day 1422 - I was working at the mall today, like every Friday. At 1 pm I still barely sold anything. I was very unhappy about that of course. And them I decided to use one of the techniques mentioned in the book I am reading right now, "the power of your subconscious mind" by Joseph Murphy. And so I closed my eyes and thanked the planet for a very nice sum of money in which I sold today. I repeated this prayer several times. Within a few minutes four people approached my table and bought stuff short only by a few shekels from what I was suggesting! It was amazing to see this happening. To see the power of my subconscious mind when I am ready to start using it. The more I get into the book the more I am convinced that it is something worth adopting. It makes perfect sense, it goes in line with all we hear about people who healed miraculasely or help that arrived just by asking the universe. I witnessed this power on several occasions but never start using it systematically and I thing the time had come for that. I am thankful the book found its way to me; it was meant to be, I know. I am thankful for the little gifts bestowed on me by the planet or the collective subconscious as we like to call it. I am thankful for a great demonstration of the powers of this unfathomed force and for a great day at the mall because of this intervention.

No comments: