Sunday, December 14, 2014

Big news

Day 1424 - in my age we celebrate a lot of things second hand that is events that happened in our kids' lives. And having three kids myself and same goes for my partner it means a lot of excitements. Like having grandchildren for example. Both of his daughters in law are pregnant and today I was informed by daughter that they are expecting too. So three new babies in a matter of half a year. Every time I hear of a new baby I think how optimistic it is. Everyone likes to complain how bad things are and yet young couples keep making the choice to bring babies into this world so I think it is much better than the news channels like to portray it. And so this is something to bare in mind we we hear all the complaints and all the bad news. Things are much better and much brighter than what they would like us to think. But saying that life is good will not bring the rating everyone is looking for; how sad. So I am not going to lament much about our little one since it is still not a public knowledge but I am so excited about that!!

No comments: