Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A New Year reflection

Day 1441 - it's New Year's Eve. Time of personal reflection. Time to look back at the year that passed and summarize it. And what an amazing year it was. So many changes, so many new things I tried. Such a year of personal growth. I left the safety net of an employee in a job I held since I moved here and I started working in the store full time. It does not justify the move yet but I enjoy every moment I am there and I can't even see myself going back. Even if I will be forced to close its doors, I don't see myself going back to work as a pown in a giant and heartless system. So on the work front it was a very good year. True, it's still struggling, and after half a year I don't see a decent salary; but it is on the right track and getting better with every passing month. I did a lot of learning and spiritual development during the year; it's kind of a given when one owns a mystic shop, but I'm just saying, to make sure it is counted among my many blessings. I read many books and I'm also taking a numerology class that I enjoy so very much and I can't wait to start working with it. And the latest news, which I managed to squeeze in is that I bought an apartment. Paper signing and actual closing will be in three month but I finally found a place I want to call home in a price I can afford.

No comments: