Saturday, March 29, 2014

A restless Saturday

Day 1164 - a beautiful day outside but I was indoors all day working on a presentation I have on Tuesday. It came out really good and now I have something to show every time I talk about the store. I think it captured everything in a 10 minute talk and I hope it will make the right impression and more importantly, that it will entice people to come to the store. Almost five months after we opened our gates I am still excited about everything and very optimistic it will find its right clientele. We start seeing it already- return clients, referrals, word to mouth... Patience and persistance is what we need. So as part of the over all efforts I prepared the presentation while my partner hung our ads all over town. A restless Saturday, but for a good cause.

I am thankful I have this opportunity to present our store to a big group of people. I am thankful I have this store. I am thankful to every little step along the way. I am thankful for a restless Saturday.

No comments: