Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Business opportunities

Day 1153 - just came back from a meeting of our networking group. It was interesting and I hope some good things will come out of it but its late, so very late now. The good news is that our morning group is not meeting tomorrow morning so we have few hours to sleep. We are still trying different ways to introduce the store and make it interesting enough so people will be intrigued to come and visit. Not there yet, but making progress and we get better every time. I learn a lot from watching others do their "60 seconds", their introduction or speech about their business; and it sure makes me think differently about how to introduce ours. It takes a lot of hard work and a lot of creativity to succeed. And most of all, thinking out of the box. In our next meeting, in two weeks, I am going to get the stage for 10 minutes as the main speaker and a real chance to expose everyone to the store. I have to start working on it already. It better be good; it's our chance to pull everyone's attention and do a real promotion to the store and to the course I want to start soon. In short, so much work, so many opportunities...

I am thankful for the opportunities these meetings create for our store to take off. I am thankful for an evening spent doing business in such a way. I am thankful I can go to sleep now for a normal length of a night. Good night!!

No comments: