Monday, March 24, 2014

A bus ride

Day 1159 - I didn't have my car today so I had to take a bus to the store, giving me an extra hour to read my book. How wonderful. Sometimes even something as simple as riding a bus can be so good. I hope that when I move back to the city I'll have so many more days like that. Driving for sure takes valuable time out of my schedule, time that could be used so much better. I am still house hunting but I sure hope to oar that in the next week or so. Time is running short.

I am thankful I got to read today and relaxed instead of driving and getting stuck in traffic. I am thankful for every opportunity I get to read, my spare time is very limited so I cherish every such moment. I am thankful for this very special book I am reading, I get a lot of interesting ideas from it.

No comments: