Friday, March 28, 2014

A wonderful day at the store

Day 1163 - I am tired beyond words after such a short night that got even shorter. But this entry is going to cover something else. We had our very best day of sales at the store. It is almost three fold than our best day until now. And good items. It made me so happy because business slowed down this month something we also hear from other merchants but comes a day like today and show us the real potential our store has, and brings a wave of optimizm that we can and will make this adventure into something real and strong.

I am so very thankful for a day like today and hope for many more like it. I am thankful to every one if our clients, I know they have so many other options and I am thankful they chose our little store. I am thankful I am going to sleep now - so few hours of eep are taking their toll. Good night.

No comments: