Thursday, March 20, 2014

Testing new activity

Day 1155 - as part of our campaign to get our name out we decided to check if Thursday is a good day at the mall. It's an 11 hours work day so we split. Half of the day I was at the store and my partner in the mall and then we switched. It's still a very long day but more bearable when we divide the load. So it seems that it's not worth it. Not enough people are there to justify the hassle. We might try it one more time but it looks like this is not going to be our new routine. It's almost midnight and only arrived home about 20 minutes ago and tomorrow we have to wake up very early. So again short but on a happy note. I am in bed and about to go to sleep. Good night.

I am thankful for another wonderful day on this planet. I am thankful I am going to sleep now.

No comments: