Thursday, March 27, 2014

A very short night

Day 1162 - we came home at 11:40pm knowing we have to wake up at 6 am but we were too hungry to just go to bed. So a little past midnight we ate dinner. A very light one of course but still it was way past midnight. I don't remember when was the last time I did something like that. I am very tired now and my sleeping hours are getting shorter with every extra word I type. So I guess it is a good enough reason to stop here and retire for the night. Our days are very long these days, and very tiring.  I hope we'll start seeing the fruits of that soon. It is not easy to keep going day after day when it didn't picked up yet. And I gust realized that the clock is moving forward tonight; OMG less than four hours it is!!
 
I am thankful for a long but satisfying day. I am thankful I have almost five hours to sleep now. And I am thankful most of all that the end of the week is almost here.

No comments: