Saturday, March 15, 2014

Visiting my loved ones

Day 1150 - I was visiting my father, mother and daughter today. He is still in rehab more almost two months after arriving there. And my mom is running back and forth every week. Visiting him almost every day and traveling to their home once a week. Not easy, especially not at her age. My daughter is not doing so great either so it was not an easy day. But I think it ended better than it started and this is good enough right now. A lot of work to do, a lot of mending; but a good place to start.

I am thankful for a beautiful day after a week of rain, especially for my trip and our outing. I am thankful I got to see all my loved ones. I am thankful for a long talk with my daughter that started badly but I think got better later. I am thankful for a very important visit.

No comments: