Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Getting rid of stuff

Day 1140 - I am going to call it a night even though its not even midnight for another twenty minutes. This back to back networking events are taking their toll and let's not forget some packing as well. The truth is I through away more than I packed and I made a resolution once again of not buying but the absolute necessity. I don't like this feeling of waste, of throughing away things I shouldn't have bought in the first place. I through away things I carry with me for years just because I couldn't let go. So once again the sword of wisdoms is getting the upper hand and u get rid of some more. Clearing my spiritual path.

I am thankful I find in me the courage to through away parts of my past. I am thankful I am a little lighter because of that. I am thankful to be in bed ten minutes before midnight, may I'll even sleep before. Good night.

No comments: