Wednesday, March 12, 2014

House hunting, again

Day 1147 - after weeks of draught a winter storm appeared here and scattered raid and fallen tree limbs. Not listening to the weather forecast means I had no rain coat but at least I has my fleece. Luckily this morning when we were looking for apartments it was still clear. We thought we found a really good apartment. A very quiet street and the flat itself overlooking a natural forest but alas the owner gave us such bad vibes that after much discussion we decided not to pursue it. It's not easy to live in rented places and being subjected to the whims of others. Its not easy to look every year for a new place, pack unpack, clean thoroughly another place just to find myself in the same spot a year later... I guess I will have to buy my own place. It might be small but it will give me the freedom I am missing now to do with it as I please. But for now I have to concentrate on the mission in hand and to find a reasonable place to rent.

I am thankful I found this place; even if it didn't work out now we know what we are looking for. I am thankful to be in this position of looking for a place here in the city again. I am thankful we were in agreement regarding this place. I am thankful to the universe for all the gift it throughs at my feet. I never take. Any of that for granted

No comments: