Saturday, March 22, 2014

Family time

Day 1157 - on a very beautiful day I drove to the big city to visit my dad and mom and see my brother who is here this week for a visit. He lives in a different country and we seldom see each other but in the past two month as he is going through a very rough patch we talk on the phone almost daily. It was a warm and sunny day and we all set outside and had a good talk. As adults, especially in our situation of living in different countries we don't have this luxury of family time so it was nice just spending time together the four of us. It was short of course and after lunch we all went our different ways but it was something so very special.
 
I am thankful for a very beautiful day that I got to enjoy. I am thankful for special family time. I am thankful I got to see my brother before he goes back home. I am thankful for friendship we develop in our old age.

No comments: