Monday, May 30, 2011

Soo Tired

Day 132 – finally, after months of preparations the big event I was taking about stared today. The day went very well. We had many guests and it is going very well, so far. We had today a tour of different departments at the hospital. At night we had a very elaborate gala dinner. It was very well done and very touching but few small things overshadowed it. First it was a great program but too long, especially considering the fact that it is the middle of the week and people have work tomorrow. And the more important one is that it was planned as an outdoors event – a garden setting – and it was cold and as the night progressed it became colder and colder. To the point the people just left or went inside. We will have to do some serious thinking and draw the right conclusion from this event and apply it to next year event. But I am dead tires and I have to be back at work in five hours, so I am going to sleep now and will write more tomorrow.
 I am thankful that I can go to sleep now. I am so very  tired that I fell asleep while talking with my daughter on the phone. Sometimes just to going  to sleep is something to be thankful for.

No comments: