Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Very Busy Evening

Day 553another art class here at my house and again it was so much fun. I finished the painting from last week and started to work on a new one right away. It is a very strange one and I am not sure yet what will come out of it but I enjoy the process. It is basically just colors and I will have to find a way to tie it all together and make it whole. They stayed here until after 10pm, something you can do in a private home but not in the club were we are meeting during the year. I think they left only because my friend came here to visit right after class. She called me a little earlier and we decided to meet tonight and she left only half an hour ago, a very long visit which leaves me very little time to sleep, but we love it and every time we meet we stay up until the wee hours of the night. We love sharing stories and consult with each other, have a critical eye look over our affairs, since we both appreciate what the other woman can bring to the table. So this is a very short entry; I am so very tired and tomorrow I have reflexology so I have to leave work by 4 pm thus arriving at work no later than 8am – a little over 4 hours of sleep!! Still, I had a lot of fun and it is totally worth it.
 
I am thankful for another wonderful painting class and for the courage I find in me to try something so different and new, as easy as it sounds, it is not something I take for granted, since I know what it takes. I am thankful to my teacher for giving this class and to my friends from class for joining it; only the sum of all of us makes it the wonderful experience that it is. I am thankful to my friend for driving half an hour in each direction in the middle of the night just so we can spend few hours together; it was so interesting and so important. And as always, I am thankful I can go to sleep right now; I am so very tired.     

No comments: