Sunday, July 1, 2012

Another Day, Another Reason to be Busy...

Day 530with less than a month to the end of my Tour Guides course I have to shift to a higher gear with my final project. As much as I wanted to do things differently and start working on it as soon as I finished the initial project, I just didn’t have the time for it and if I don’t want to end in a big craze I have to start working on it seriously. So today when I came from work I took a little nap and after that I just set in front of my computer and started working on my research. I think by now I have enough material to write the Phnom Penh city tour, or at least most of it, so on Tuesday I will do just that; tomorrow I have my class so I’ll be home too late to start writing. I have to create a 2-3 days tour of the city including maps, times and also to do a more through writing about one cite. I think I can finish this on Wednesday or Thursday the latest. If I will work on it from now on at least two evenings a week I think I might be OK without too much rush towards the end; but it is going to be a very busy month, again.  Regardless how much work it will entail, I really enjoy working on a new country, especially when I am planning to go on this trip in a few months and few of my friends already expressed interest in joining me; it can be so much fun!!
 
I am thankful for the opportunity to expand my horizon and learn about new places I’ve never visited before. I am thankful that at this stage of the game I can dream big and try to make it happened. I am thankful I can choose my own path; I know it’s a real privilege, and I sure don’t take it for granted.            

No comments: