Monday, July 30, 2012

All Good Things Come to an End

Day 559  - today was the last day of my TD class. We had a tour of a city, we took a short cruise on the magnificent bay at sunset, and to celebrate we all went to a restaurant. The atmosphere was good and we had a lot of fun but it was so sad to say goodby to each other. For the past eight months we saw each other almost every week. We saw each other through high and low points. We became friends. And now we have to say goodbye knowing that this very special period in our lives is over. Leaving few more memories in the past and moving in to new frontiers, new experiences new friends. We were all a little sentimental and acted a little silly but after few more hugs and kisses and goodbyes we actually went each his/her separate way. Now I have no more excuses. Now I have to start thinking about the next chapter and how I am going to pursue it. Now I have to make up my mind what this step is going to look like, what is the direction I am going to take. It will be very interesting in the next few weeks.

I am thankful for an amazing class. I am thankful for friends I made in these past eight months. I am thankful for the challenges and triumphs. I am thankful I found out about this class, joined it, even if a little late, for an experience like no other; I absolutely loved it!!!

No comments: