Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Final Test And I Don't Feel Like Studying For It

Day 551 – I have my final test tomorrow and for some reason I cannot make myself study. Suddenly I am so tired and I just don’t want to study I am almost coming to a halt when the finish line is at plain sight. I really don’t know why. Am I afraid that now that the class is over I will have no more excuses for not moving? Maybe this is the reason, I am not sure but it is for sure a very interesting phenomenon. Usually you get a second wind towards the end and here I have the opposite reaction. So I did go over it once and I’ll do it again tomorrow morning but I find it fascinating that I have to drag myself over the finish line instead of running full speed. Does it have anything to do with the new romance in my life? I don’t think so, he is on a business trip so totally not a disturbance; and even though I keep thinking of him a lot and he calls me every day it is still only few minutes of my time and not a reason for my stalling. I am just tired, so very tired, and I think it has to be mental tiredness since I slept a lot in the past few days. I need time off just to recuperate. I think it was a great idea not to continue with the other Tour Guides course. I need to rest and take my time; I need to recharge; I need to take time for myself with nothing to keep me busy. And right now I will have to master all my will power just to go through the test tomorrow; but I will do it and I'll do it well, because I don’t like doing a half-baked job.
      
I am thankful this course is almost done, I sure need the rest that will come after it’s over. I am thankful for a great time I had in this course; I really like every session we had, no matter what the subject was, but now I am thankful it is almost over. I am also thankful for every phone call and every message I get from him while away I was very worried about sustainability and it seems like we are both interested in keeping it and nourishing it. I am thankful I got to do my first round with my realtor, I even saw one apartment that I particularly liked, so I have to decide whether I am going to do anything about it or not. I am most thankful I can go to sleep now, I am so out of it right now... 

No comments: