Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday On The Beach

Day 550 – I woke up late this morning for an easy and slow Saturday. We went to the beach and spend a few hours there, enjoying to the fullest this warm and sunny day. This time I remembered to put on sun screen so I didn’t get sunburned. In the first year were came back I went to the beach almost every day but for some unknown reason I don’t do it as much anymore. I finish work and I go home instead of stopping at the beach for a sunset. Going there today after more than a month I didn’t made me realize I am giving up too many things I love for being busy. I have to make a shift in my priorities again and add sunsets and sunrise to my days; they will be so much better for including them. And I don’t even need a camera in my hand, I just need to open my heart and take the calm and the beauty in. I just need to bring this amazing creation into my life again. And I don’t have to give up anything for going to the beach; I can take my book or meet my guy on the beach instead of elsewhere. I just have to think about it and plan accordingly.
  
I am thankful for a wonderful and relaxed day; I feel fully charged for a new week. I am thankful for a wonderful day on the beach with the sun and the waves and the sand; with the wonderful company of my daughter. I am thankful I can start a new week all refreshed; I know I will need these reserves as the week progresses. I am thankful I get to readjust my priorities and add beach time to my schedule; I missed it for so many years while I live far away; I don’t want ever to take it for granted.

No comments: