Saturday, November 9, 2013

A very restful day

Day 1024 - It was a quiet day. waking up late, working on stuff for the store, late breakfast thus very late lunch, or should I call it dinner if it was at 6 pm. Even a nap in the middle of the day and now we are ready for a new and very intense week. it was very much a needed rest after a very hard working week, especially for my partner who was in the store every day for many hours and did most of the work. I just came in the evenings do I did much less there. It is so nice every once in a while to stop and take a breath, just enjoying the now with no tomorrow, no plans; just pause. and today was such a day.
 
I am thankful for a much needed rest. I am thankful for a weekend we spend together, just the two of us. I am thankful I can go to sleep now after a productive, even with all the rest I am talking about.

No comments: