Friday, November 29, 2013

Long days

Day 1044 - It's Friday again, my short day; but today I had to finish some work at the store so we left very late and by the time we came home it was past 8 pm. and this is my short day. But the truth is that as much as I talk about the long hours and all, I love it and I wake up every morning eager to go back there. and I have no problem staying as late as needed and more. I dream about it at night, I think about it all day long... It brought so many good things into my life. I sure hope it will stay this way. At least for the moment I feel like I am living a dream that was so many years in the making. and all the little kinks are just that hick-ups on this road, no more. and a late Friday or an early Sunday or being tired are no exception. I feel privileged to be able to live my dream, to be able to walk my talk and take steps in a direction I feel is the right one.

I am thankful I decided to open the store. I am thankful to my partner for taking a major part in this adventure. I am thankful for being able to live a dream. I am thankful I can go to sleep now; I sure can enjoy a long sleep tonight.

No comments: