Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lucky bamboo

Day 1035 - for the past two weeks I am looking for a lucky bamboo supplier. I found one and he lives very close to us but he keeps delaying our meeting. I call and every time he delays it to the next day. Finally, two days ago my partner told me he thinks the planet is trying to tell me something; that I have to let go of that man. So yesterday on our way to work we stopped in a nursery on the way to buy a few at regular price until we'll find a source. The owner of the place was very nice and sent us with a name and phone number of another supplier very close by. Today we drove there and found a real treasure. Not only a very nice guy, willing to sell, but also he sells very special products. So we bought a good amount of bamboo in different arrangements and now we have the raw material to do our own magic, use our imagination to make it special and worthy of being on our shelves. I guess the planet really had better plans for us and we got them when I finally was ready to listen and stopped pushing my own agenda.
 
I am thankful for the beautiful plants we found today. I am thankful for presents I got just for listening. I am thankful for the good energy all these ants added to our store.

No comments: