Friday, November 15, 2013

TGIF

Day 1030 - Friday is my day off from work so I got to spend the day in the store and I enjoyed it very much. I can't do it much since I have my work place during the week, so it was a very special thing for my. My partner drove to see his elderly mom and I stayed there all by myself. I am not familiar enough with all the crystals. I do know their name but not their qualities so I still answer gingerly. I can only imagine how stressful it is for my partner, who is making his first steps in this world of crystals. I sold few items and it made me very happy. It feels so good to see that people like the place and find us with no advertising and no sign, just our little writings on Facebook.
Friday is a half day work here and so by 3 pm we locked the store and drove back home. We even had time to shop for some vegetables on our way home. What a joy! We came home in day light, made real food, relaxed and did some errands that were delayed all in the past few weeks. It sure was a necessary respite. and what is even better is going to bed in a normal hour and sleeping for as late as we like, with no alarm clock!
 
I am so thankful it's Friday, I needed this break so much. I am thankful I had a chance to spend a day in the store. I am thankful for a wonderful first week in the store; we sold few items, much more than I anticipated. I am going to sleep now - TGIF.

No comments: