Thursday, November 28, 2013

Choices

Day 1043 -  its Thanksgiving today and Hanukkah as well. So many reasons to celebrate but I celebrated neither tonight and instead kept working on store issues. My daughter asked me this morning if it worth it and I answered yes. And it's true, I know I miss a lot of things right now and I am tired beyond words but I am so happy that after so many years I embarked on such an adventure. It fills my days, my thoughts, my every waking moment but I mean it in a good way. It's so creative and so invigorating and I learn so much. So yes, tonight I did not go to a candle lighting celebration with friends; bit I did work with our designer on the new logo and our new sign and yes, it made me happy. And I made it to bed by 11:20 pm which is so wonderful. So life is always full of choices and at the moment I am very happy with mine. Not a given thing for sure and I don't take it as such.
 
I am thankful I can make choices and love the path I take. I am thankful I can live my dreams, regardless of how it would turn out. I am thankful for the things I miss and for the things I don't. I am thankful to be so alive and full if dreams.

No comments: