Monday, November 4, 2013

Our first shipment is here

Day 1019 - I have a new routine these days. Going to the store for an hour in the morning and then go to my work place. At the end of the day I go back to the store and work there with my partner for another two or three hours before calling it a day. It's not easy but I don't want that he'll do everything there; I want to be part of that too. I know most of it will lie squarely on his shoulders but I don't want to feel an outsider, it just doesn't work for me. So he does most of the work, of course and I help in whatever I can. I deal with all the suppliers, ordering all the things we need for the store. And tonight I got to build two bookcases and we already put them in place. It's so exciting to see how slowly it starts to take shape. Today I also hot a delivery of all the tarot cards we ordered, our very first items in the store. I find it very symbolic that tarot got to be the first item, since this is how it all started for my partner and this is how we started our spiritual journey together. A long and physically tiring day; it is only 10 pm and I am ready to go to bed. I don't remember the last time I did that.
 
I am thankful for another day of working towards fulfilling a dream. I am thankful to my partner for all he does to make our store so beautiful and special. I am thankful for the first items delivered to us today; it suddenly makes everything so real and so close.

No comments: