Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My lease

Day 1041 - I talked to my landlord today and asked to break the contract. I told him my partner left as well as my daughter and its too much for me to pay for the house all by myself. He agreed to do that as long as I can find a new tenant. So now I have to advertise it and try to find someone. I hope it will take less time than the term of my lease; a little over five months. I am glad I finally did it and I sure hope to get out of it as soon as possible; the rent as well as the distance are killing me. I could really use another two hours every day to do something better than driving.
 
I am thankful I asked for this change of terms. I am thankful my landlord agreed to that. And most of all I am thankful it is not even 11:30 pm yet and I am already going to sleep.

No comments: