Monday, November 25, 2013

Going after a dream

Day 1040 - my days are very tolling. We leave home at 8 am and come back very late, today it was almost 11 pm. It leaves me no time for anything else and not enough time to sleep. But I get a second wind every time I get to the store and I can just stay there for hours. I love it so much. I cannot wait to these hours every day. I am so happy we decided to embark on this adventure. I know a lot of people raise an eye brow when they hear about it. But I don't like to play life the safe way - I did it for too many years and its boring. I want to live my life fully. And for me, going after a dream is living my life to the fullest. I still play it safe by keeping my day job but at least I put my foot where my heart is and I am trying to build a different future.

I am thankful I can afford to try to make my dream come true. I am thankful I have a partner to this dream; I sure don't take that for granted. I am thankful to him for shouldering most if the daily burden. I am thankful to my day job boss for tolerating my absences, tardiness and distraction of the moment.

No comments: