Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day two of our store

Day 1028 - the store is up and running and even though we don't have some crucial stuff yet, we already have people coming to look and even a few sales. Now we have to fill the missing pieces - a sign with the name of the store is the first on our list and a website is a close second, but I cannt complain; in less than two weeks we opened our doors for business. It makes me so happy to see how things are getting more and more organized, the store more beautiful and inviting. And we did everything ourselves; mostly my partner did. The big thing for today - we got the right ladder after the long ordeal and we were able to hang mobiles from the ceiling and make the store so much happier looking for that.

I am thankful we finally finished the ladder saga. I am thankful for a beautiful store becoming a reality right in front of us. I am thankful to my partner for his dedication and relentless work. I am thankful it is only 10:45 pm and I am about to go to sleep; I so need this early bedtime.

No comments: