Wednesday, July 27, 2011

An Artist Date

Day 190 – I’m still doing the program. Woke up again early and had a very good and enriching writing session. And I had an idea about how to start the book which I like very much – black holes theory. And throughout the book add physical theories to support the story – inertia, activation energy, gravity, relativity, and end it with quantum leap. It helps me bring things into focus, make it less about pain and more about logic.
The second thing I did for my program today was to go on an “artist date”. I go to a place that will stimulate my senses, or I buy some art supplies and make something – put my artist side into action. So I went to an art supplies store and bought some supplies – starts and colored sticks, and beads and glue and of course a board to glue it all on and for the next hour and a half, maybe even two hours I was playing and gluing and designing my project. It is not and was not meant to be an master piece, but I had a lot of fun getting in touch with this funny and playful side of me, and create something totally mine. And I was so at the moment for all the time I was working – a very unique opportunity.
I am thankful for a fun evening, artistic and flimsy and just fun. I am thankful for getting in touch with my inner artist, even if not a master piece. I am thankful for the book I am developing, for every step I am taking of opening my heart to the artist in me. I am thankful that creativity brings calm and focus with it, not at all what one would expect. I am thankful for every moment of my life being lived at the moment, when I am fully preset. It is the right way to live.

No comments: