Thursday, July 14, 2011

Renting my Old Apartment

Day 177 – I moved out of my new apartment before the end of the contract. I was looking for a new place for a long time, so I knew a good place when I saw it and decided to take it and break my old lease. My landlord knew I am looking for a new place and didn’t mind that, as long as I am responsible until I find a new tenant to take over the lease. I couldn’t show it before I moved out – too much of a mess, so I only started publishing it and showing it two weeks ago, and today came a guy, saw the place and decided right away to take it, so as of August 1st it is rented. I wasn’t too stressed about it, I knew it is a very convenient apartment, a great location and a very good price so I knew I will find someone to rent it, but it is a good feeling to know it is done and I don’t have to take care of it anymore.
I am thankful I found a new tenant to my apartment. It is big step for me and I am happy, very happy and as usual – dead tired as well. But today is Thursday – the best day of the week – I get to wake up without an alarm clock – and I am thankful for that.

No comments: