Friday, July 15, 2011

Twina - an Ancient Chinese Massage

Day 178 – I talked to a friend of mine yesterday to see if we can meet today for coffee or lunch and she told me that her son, who is studying Chinese medicine, is giving on Fridays free half hour treatment and he needs volunteers to come and get the treatment. So I said that of course I will come and give him a chance to practice. And so this morning I got there and he has this questioner and he is all down to business and I had so much fun to see him like that. The interesting thing was that he asked about injuries and I mentioned my sore shoulder. He did this special Chinese massage “Twina” and I was able to move my shoulder and the pain was almost gone. I told him I am coming next week as well. My friend had the session before and she waited and we went to lunch. As always we had the best of conversation. It is so wonderful to have such a friend we can talk about everything and just enjoy each other’s’ company and wisdom.
I am so thankful for this wonderful friendship that withstood the test of time and now as our lives become more complicated we have even more things to talk about and to try to help each other. I am so thankful for the twina treatment, I thought I am doing something good for someone else, spreading the good vibes, and I found out I am the one who got a favor, I am the lucky one.

No comments: