Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Bliss

Day 266 I am getting near the end of the program of “The Artist’s Way”. I am starting the process of looking back and it is absolutely astonishing! I still remember the old me who started the program and I can see the energy, the openness, the bliss. I can’t believe that in 11 weeks I could make so many changes, that I have changed so much. I am in a painting class and loving every minute of it, I will start creative writing class in 2 weeks and I can’t wait for that. I draw at home and I don’t go anywhere without my camera, because so many times I just see things that have to be captured; I go on trips, hike, talk to friends, in short I feel like I’m on such a high!
I have to write an inventory of change. I’ll do it tomorrow I am, as usual, too tired. But I am also very happy to be in this place right now. I feel like the possibilities are endless.
I am thankful I found this amazing book and did the program. I am thankful it worked miracles for me. I am going to give that class as a service with no monetary reward for me, just for the joy of doing the program for another 12 weeks with a group so the energies will do miracles, I am sure of that. And I am thankful for another long day at work but it marks the beginning of a long weekend. How wonderful life can be!

No comments: