Friday, October 21, 2011

Children

Day 276 – We drove all the way south to visit my parents today. My niece with her husband and her two children are here as well. We didn’t see them for several months now and it is so much fun. Their daughter is 3 years old now and so sweet, she talks a lot and in a very mature way, a big difference from last time we saw her, she sings, she recite poems, she speak in a very logical way, it was so much fun!!! her little brother is now 5 months old and he smiles, and ”talks” and is so sweet. It is so nice to have little children around. They are so sweet and full of life; so spontaneous and with endless ideas of what to do next, and especially so innocent. It’s just beautiful. We spent a lovely afternoon and evening playing with the kids and having such a great time. My youngest daughter is 19 years old, it’s been a while since I last played with little kids. I have to admit, I missed it. I have a granddaughter the same age now, almost 5 months old, but she lives so far away, I saw her few days after she was born and didn’t see her since then. I can’t wait to see her and enjoy another adorable baby. There are people who don’t like children and babies in particular, I don’t even get it. I cannot imagine my life without children.

I am thankful for children everywhere who keep this world an optimistic place. I am thankful for children laughter and joy. I am thankful for those special children that are part of my life. I am thankful for all the children in our family that are yet to come.   

No comments: