Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Remedy for Bad Mood

Day 278 – it is very, very late at night, or should I say very early in the morning almost the time I usually wake up. I just spent the last few hours talking with a good friend of mine, and it was so nice. Catching up and just talking after years we didn’t do that. but the outcome is that I have about an hour to sleep tonight, so this is a very brief entry. Just to acknowledge the fact that another day passed and that even though it started on a sour note – me being way too stressed about work, it ended so much nicer with a drawing class and later that late night meeting.
 
I am thankful a day that started in the most stressful way I had since moving here, still ended well. I am thankful for the peace my art class brought back into my day. I am most thankful to my friend for coming to the rescue.

No comments: