Thursday, November 10, 2011

For a Good Night Sleep

Day 296 -   It is Thursday night and I am exhausted after a long week of very late hours, very little sleep time, so I am going to give myself a very special gift. I am going to bed; I am going to enjoy 7 hours of sleep tonight and get up tomorrow morning and be all refreshed and ready to better face the world. When I did the program “The Artist’s Way” one of the commitments was for a good night sleep, and I have to admit I let this one slide too many times. And this past week was particularly bad. So an act of pure love is starting in a few minutes. I am going to post this little entry, take a shower and go to sleep.
  
I am thankful I can take some time for myself, and just enjoy the simple things in life. I am thankful I can have a good night sleep, and can’t wait for it to start. I am thankful for yet another wonderful drawing class today, I am not posting anything but I made another cute little drawing. I think I am going to buy some charcoal and try that medium as well. Now I am even more excited, and I am thankful for that.

No comments: