Friday, November 18, 2011

A Very Dramatic Sunset

Day 304 – Yesterday on my way to class I saw the most amazing sunset I ever seen. I stopped right away and pulled to the side of the road and kept taking pictures until this moment in time was over. I never saw anything like it before. And today I decided to not only add this picture to my growing collection of sunsets but also to put it on my wall. I developed it to 10X12 picture and framed it and I think I will make it even bigger. A while back I decided to start decorating my walls with my own photos; I did put one picturethen and today, still in awe from the amazing sight yesterday, I went to the photo shop and developed 10 pictures' some of themf them are photos of sunsets and sunrises and some from my desert trip two weeks ago. They did not have enough frames in the store, so I’ll go back next week to get more frames and hang them all. Right now I have 5 pictures of my own creations decorating my home. It makes me feel so happy. At the shop they thought I am using a professional camera and were amazed that I use my tiny snapshot camera to capture all those great moments and places, and it made me very happy.
   
I am thankful I am slowly developing a photographer eye; I always carry a camera in my bag, especially for those fleeting moments. I am so happy I was there at the right time to capture this amazing and unusual picture. I never seen anything like it and I don’t know if I will again, I am so thankful I happen to drive by. I am most thankful for the great idea to decorate my house with my pictures; I enjoy seeing them all the time, and I am so thankful I can take picture good enough to be hanging on my walls.
  

No comments: