Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just a Regular and Uneventful Day

Day 299 -   I sit here every evening and write something I am thankful for on that particular day. there are days when I have to choose what I am going to write about since so much happened and then there are days when I have really nothing to say. These are the days that are testing my resolve and challenging me – what is it in my life in a day that I just went to work and back home – what is there to write about that I didn’t write yet? And work is not really such an exciting subject to talk about. Today was one of those days. I did meet my deadline at work and I had a meeting to cover all my findings; it was suppose to be one hour and it was more than four hours, but at the end of it all was covered. And after work I went with a friend of mine to the gym to the Pilates class. I wrote about it once and it still is my favorite class there. I didn’t get a phone call I am expecting but I think that saying nothing is saying something as well. In short, a very regular day and nothing really exciting to report; except for the fact that I had no bad news as well. Everyone in my family is alive and well, I feel good and had a very lovely evening with my friend and at the gym. It’s really cold and windy today so I am already dreaming about my hot shower and warm bed, in short, all is good.

I am thankful for an uneventful day. I am thankful for the continued health of all my family members. It is not a given and I am truly thankful for every healthy day, healthy moment. I am thankful to my friend for joining me to the gym and for the early dinner we ate before. I am thankful for good things and bad, I am thankful I am here to experience them.  

No comments: