Sunday, September 22, 2013

Allergic reaction

Day 976 - I put yesterday a new night cream on my face and woke up this morning to an unpleasant surprise. Apparently I am allergic to this cream and my face were blotches with red spots. Luckily it's vacation time around the country right now and only few people were at work; I didn't have any event I had to attend or people to see, but it was funny, never the less. It's been a while since I had such a strong reaction to a facial cream so I got a little careless and didn't test it before applying it all over my face. I am lucky it didn't develop to something even more severe. I had to take an anti allergy pill which made me very tired so it's good I didn't drive but took a train to work. I hope all will be gone by tomorrow. 
  
I am thankful it is the first allergic reaction in years. I am thankful it's not too severe. I am thankful that even my when body reacts in such a funny way it's still a highly functioning body and I feel so blessed for that.  

No comments: