Friday, September 6, 2013

Cleansing my house

Day 960 - it's over with no going back. I just had enough BS to last for a life time. I was so very patient and so understanding and so tried to make it work, but sometimes all this is just not enough and as hard as this coming month might be, I will be better off at the end of it. And I know well enough that I am strong and can go through a brake-up and not be broken by that. I know I said it so many times in the past few months but I always did it half-ass and left the back door open. This time I didn't. I was so angry and told him on the phone we are through and drove all the way to my old city, just to turn around and drive back to his house and ask him right then and there to give me back everything I had over there. I took everything, even my bikes and my drawing and when I came home I cleansed everything. I wanted to get rid of his chi completely. So all my clothes went to the wash and on top of it I cleaned the whole house and burned a stick of incense in every room; opened every closet door and every drawer to make sure all is clean and I cleaned my bikes and wiped them. So now he is out of this house completely, I just have to start the process of cleaning my mind of him; this will probably take a little longer, but it can and will be done. I am also booking my flight to see my kids; it's been delayed for too long of a time and now that all my other plans are scratched I am just going. I cannot wait to see them, and of course my little granddaughter. I am sad but in a way of closure; sad, but ready to go through the pain and be whole again; sad but determined that there is no going back. I will not even look at any picture to make sure I won't have any second thoughts. I want this to be over; it just cannot go on any longer. 
  
I am thankful for all the good times we had, I am thankful for the bad times as well; too bad they overshadowed the good times to the point of no return. I am thankful I learned in the past few weeks enough to know how to cleanse my house; it sure feels lighter after I was done; true, it smelled like a church or a hippy borrow (which I love, by the way) but at least his spirit and chi was gone. I am thankful I can get on with my life the way I want.  

No comments: