Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Last work day before my trip

Day 978 - This month is full of holidays according to the Jewish calendar and this week is that last one. So even though I only travel on Friday today was my last day at work. I have to admit there were few more things I wanted to accomplish before my travel, which I didn't have time to do, but somehow I believe my work place will survive regardless. So today I bought few presents for my granddaughter and tomorrow I'll pack my suitcase; I don't think I can delay it any further. And the good thing - I got an email from my friend I can stay with her now I only have to rent a car and I am set to go. It always amazes me how easy it is to travel these days; you read stories how people traveled only half a century ago and I know we are so lucky. I board a plane and in less than a day I am on the other side of the planet. The clock is ticking - a little over 2 days and getting shorter by the minute... It's been a very long time since my last visit and I am so ready to go!
  
I am thankful all fall into place and my trip is taking shape. I am thankful I have now two days to get ready and not few hours before my flight like last time. I am thankful for my day, it was packed but full of nice moments, even on a regular working day.

No comments: