Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pizza night

Day 964 - I didn't feel good today and came home early. an hour later my daughter called she's sick too. At the beginning I thought it's because I didn't sleep well last night, but maybe it was a virus if both of us felt so bad. So it was a sick house today. I still worked on my computer from home but it was a relaxing day. We had good time together, we talked and even laughed a little, we ate some healthy food like chicken soup, that is the best remedy when sick. I even slept for an hour. At the evening I was getting a little better, and she was getting worse. The way it seems right now, I'll be at work and she might not. I felt good enough for a little drive. Not too far, only to the Pizza parlor in midtown, and I even manage to eat one piece and keep it down; I sure am getting better. So pizza is something we don't eat much. We keep a gluten free home and I forgot when was the last time I made the GF dough. After enjoying my pizza so much, I think I should be making one for my daughter; in a few days when she'll feel better and be less nauseous. But I am just lazy, the fact they don't have a pre-made pizza is not a good enough reason not to have one, not to make one.   
  
I am thankful I feel better, I don't like being sick. I am thankful I am feeling better; good enough to eat pizza, even if the way my stomach feels right now it might have been too soon. I think I have to be thankful for pizza, period; someone had to invent it for me to enjoy it. So thanks, thanks, thanks - what an awesome invention! 

No comments: