Thursday, February 13, 2014

A good day at the store and not so much at work

Day 1120 - frictions at work of course as the weight moves more towards the store and my behavior shows where my heart is. I love being there and it's difficult for me to leave. I have to admit I didn't think this is how it will look in three month. But it does and I am very happy about it. Business is picking up, both in volume and in trust. It's almost midnight and as usual, I am very tired, but it also marks a rewarding day at the store and this is the important thing. It takes me for ever to write, I am falling asleep as I type, but I had a good day, the store had a good day so all is good.
Good night. I have to get ready for another short night and another long day tomorrow, let it be, I am ready.

No comments: