Friday, February 21, 2014

Quality time

Day 1128 - I was a little better today, but still not at my best. But, I was able to stay at the store while my partner opened our booth at the mall and this is good enough. As the day progressed I got stronger, and by now I am not 100% yet but getting closer. Coming back home, my daughter was already here - she came to spend the weekend with me. It was nice having her here even if I am not at my best and she is not either. It was a nice evening and tomorrow we still have some quality time. I love weekends like that. Relaxed and not too much to worry about, having some time just the two of us. I'm dead tired and its past 1am by now, so I am going to retire for the night. I just want to thank her for coming here, for making a birthday cake for me, for being in my life. I'm so thankful for that.

No comments: